You are welcome at FBCOB just as you are! We have members in coat and tie, members in jeans and t-shirt, and everywhere in between. We meet to worship the Lord and fellowship with other believers. We believe that it's the attitude of your heart that matters to God, rather than your physical appearance.
What Times do you Meet?
• Traditional Worship Service | 9:00am
• Contemporary Worship Service | 10:30am
• Sunday school small groups are offered both hours
• Wednesday Night Dinner begins serving at 4:45pm
• LEAD U classes, Lion's Den with the pastor, ThriveWorship for youth, RAs & GAs, & all children's activities are 6:15 - 7:30pm
what do i do when i get there?
Come through any entrance and ask for the Information Center. Here you will find all the information you will need to get plugged in here at FBCOB!
What about my children?
Children are important here at FBCOB! While mom and dad attend the Worship Service and Small Groups, the kids will be involved in their own programs designed just for them. Our children's building has a drive-up awning in front and is located just south of our main entrance.